Thursday, September 2, 2010

Citizens Bank Nh Branches



Dad told me today that on September 2 to 27 years ago in Bagnara there was a storm of thundering those who take their visibility to three meters: Luciano and Gabriella are due to go up to him to avoid Sant'Elia parentame of crashing down the switchbacks that lead to the country. The next day was a perfect day.
The sky then lit the room where I open the photo album of leather. Images
I hit the spots of climbing on the buildings, jasmine and bouganvillae the same place today, and some faces for me out of place in that frame. A lot of people who now have the picture twice my age had fewer wrinkles than me right now, and I'd be able to go back in time Luciano physically in that moment of bliss when watching the love of his life in White advancing towards him, a lanky, bearded pinocchio in a blue lost, lost in something like contemplation.
give as much as I can, everything they have in their possession, life and happiness quel poco che di mio c'è, per fargli rivivere quell'abbaglio proprio oggi.
27 anni sono lunghi come me tra due anni. Sono lunghissimi, sebbene io finga di essere giovane.
Ma, per assurdo, 16 sono più lunghi ancora.

Dalle foto traspare che nessuno pensava che ciascuno di loro fosse un po' Damocle, che queste foto avrebbero reso loro ingiustizia agli occhi del futuro. Di sicuro quella coppia fiduciosa, complice e solida che sorride dal Belvedere di Scilla e buca di felicità la carta lucida non si aspettava così poche occasioni, così pochi sorrisi. Realisticamente, gliene fregava qualcosa del futuro?
Si direbbe però dalle lacrime che sfuggono dagli angoli delle palpebre viola che l'amore non sia something that can stop a lump in my throat, death or separation. I see that there is this curse, this fidelity and this dog's suffering.
The lump in my throat comes to me in not knowing what to wish me to live, if necessary oblivion or something too large to be rejected. But today

hands moving quickly from the keyboard to the album pages, evidence of what is the only thing that can put a bit 'to protect Luciano from all forms of pain, cruel today, it are meeting in its delta fibers. Almost an affront.

did not know that they can not have nothing against the sea and jasmine outside the matrix, against the stupid holy happiness in My mother still shines in the photos, and even now my father's face lights up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment