Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ethics And Fair Trade

Bilan 5x2

ce post, il faut que ça soit en français.

Je regarde but promo souriante and united before the Department of Anatomy for pictures of the last day of course, the final photo of the 6 years of sweat and fatigue. I see them happy in sunny Florence, all waiting for the defense of the dissertation, all ready to be a doctor in a few months. I can not help but smile.

A year ago, I felt somewhere in me of jealousy for what they are doing and that I will do that in a year. A year ago, my choice was not so simple, not so obvious as it is now.
Choosing not keep pace with other works for me, always first, always at the top, do not come easy. Must say that I learned to accept being average, or below, for soon my course of study: a steam train from the TGV.

Intensify is a bit loose, the breakup is, that's it. It is important not to!

Only after I made my choice to intensify, more difficult choices in relation to the return of Bolivia or quit skating, that I felt relieved. Relief as I felt no more since the drives thoroughly on ice, when I came out full of blue everywhere and I was motivated to go to work Kant.

Then I left for France. And that's when I finally discovered that what seemed an insult to my father (who was frankly pleased by cons), that the whole family blamed me, proved to be a gift for my future patients. And, surprise surprise, my patients for the present. -Because I would have never thought to establishing the link between knowledge and know-how already at age 23. But things are slowly, and everything had its reason be the first time I asked the bisturí the time of my first incision.

Being demanding with myself, so meticulous, that's it my fifth time two. It's things that I never made elsewhere, that the people I met here is all that fills the pockets of every coat that I put in my life. It is this language that deceives people with me when I speak. It is this city that saw me grow more than Florence could never, and who showed me that my future can really be anywhere.

So there, then I look at my promo photo, I look at all those soon-to-be-doctors, some I would trust someone in my family with no worries, the majority of other not even a nail encharnée. I watch them, but I feel I really missed anything.

The steam train has no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment